Our Precious Possessions


When I fell in love and had a serious relationship, it never crossed my mind that I would have four children. I am so close with my boyfriend that all I think of by that time is just the two of us. After six months of dating, I got pregnant with our first child then we decided to move in together. That's when life became a struggle and yet meaningful and bearable. Planning for the future became a must and the effort to materialize it became doubled. I thank God for giving me a man who is both loving and responsible. So having children with him makes me feel secured and happy. Before I know it, we already have two girls and two boys. I couldn't be more happier, stronger, and optimistic about life had it not for my children. They are one of the reason why despite of our differences, we still chose to stay together and work things out. God entrusted us with these beautiful people and they truly are our  precious possessions that's why we always do our best to be a responsible and loving parents to them.
Share on Google Plus

About Amy Montallana

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment