Reminiscent

It's been almost two years since he left to go abroad. Until now, I still feel his skin touching mine and I still have his natural smell when I cover my body with our blanket. How could I not miss someone who have been with me physically for more than twelve years? I miss everything about him especially the movie marathon and talks while we cuddle each other before we go to sleep. There's no dull moment with him, he knows how to start a healthy conversation. He can discuss anything under the sun. He has a gift of knowledge or I may say wisdom. He's a bookworm and is fond of watching news and current events, no wonder he is always updated. He's really my walking newspaper. 
I always wonder what's on his mind, what's on his heart, always wonder if he's thinking about me, about us. Good thing, we always talk via Skype and we always chat via Facebook and Viber. I can't imagine  a day without knowing his whereabouts. I even named myself 'Henrymanic' at one point. Every memory with him were left etched into my system. It's the blood that runs into my veins. 
Share on Google Plus

About Amy Montallana

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment