I Should Have Seen It Coming!




anime_love-160765.jpg (850×315)



How I wish I could seize every moment that we're together. The look in your eyes, the touch of your hands, and your kisses makes me soar in the sky and I know deep inside that I am the happiest person on earth at that very moment. Such an overwhelming feeling, indescribable, ecstasy in its purest form.


You made me feel like I'm the most important person in the whole world for you and it means a lot to me. You never fail to show how much you care. I always feel the warmth of your touch and the sweetness in your smile. I thank God everyday for you. I couldn't ask for more.


I always thought (and always hope) that we could stay like this...forever

But like any other relationships, ours have been put into a test. Unfortunately, we failed. Our love met its tragic end and soon I just realized this....


"When you had someone at his worst, his world only revolves around you. He's all praises about you, would do anything for you, and is more than willing to understand you no matter how ridiculous you can be. Such an overwhelming feeling, indeed! But hey! Don't be deceived...the reason is crystal clear, simply because YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S THERE TO STAY. Wait until he got up and became successful, check if he will not change how he treats you. Too few will! Some will even treat you as if they don't owe you or worst? neglect you..."


vebirds112-jpg.jpg (450×338)


It must have been love, I don't know. What was left is a remnant of the past - broken hearts and shattered dreams. If only I could turn back time, I will never do him any wrong, I would never hurt him nor disappoint him, and I would never ruin his trust. And now, I am nothing to him. The only consolation I have is the fact that no matter what happened, our memories will remain immortal...






**disclaimer
I don't own the images








Share on Google Plus

About Amy Montallana

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment